It's funny how my style has evolved by moving to DC from Florida, and then back to Florida.
In some ways I've reverted back to a more casual, beachy lifestyle. That's partly because it's always sooo hot and sticky!!
Yet I still have that desire to look more "put together" than just shorts and flip flops (sometimes, ha ha) and I definitely miss layering already! Fall and winter fashion is just so fun!
My favorite stores to shop at are:
- Anthropologie (it's my absolute fave)
- Francesca's Collections
- Abercrombie / Hollister
- TJ Maxx and Marshall's
- J. Crew / Factory
- Nordstrom Rack ... I LOVE
- Nordstrom (but more online, because they have more!)
- the Poshmark app! It's seriously the best place to find pieces I either
a) didn't buy when they were in store
b) didn't know I needed until I saw it
- I also love shopping brands like Roxy, New Balance, Calia by Carrie Underwood, Nike, etc. from places like Dick's Sporting Goods.
... I think those are really my major players! what are your fave places to shop?